|Local Delivery within 5 miles||£14.95|
|Local Delivery within 10 miles||£24.95|
|Local Delivery within 20 miles||£39.95|
|Delivery beyond 20 miles||POA - Please call 01977 603 344 as there are various delivery methods available|
Off Loading Restrictions
Before You Order - For health & safety reasons, it is at the driver’s discretion to deem the delivery point unsuitable for off-loading. The driver is well within their rights to refuse to unload any consignments; alternatively, they may suggest off-loading near as possible to the required point where it is safe to do so.
Our fleet of vehicles vary in size and weight, the biggest being 18 ton. To avoid any complications, we require sufficient access to the delivery point and room to manoeuvre around safely, this way there is no disappointment of a failed delivery.
- A minimum width of 4 metres is required for vehicle access
- Free of any obstacles such as low hanging trees, parked cars.
- Reasonable level HARD SURFACE For off-loading.
- Depending on the order, your delivery may be sent by courier, if this is the case you need to ensure that the ground is hardstanding as pump trucks CAN NOT operate on soft or loose ground such as grass or gravel.
- ALL DELIVERIES ARE MADE KERBSIDE UNLESS AGREED OTHERWISE AND WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE
We will issue a refund for any returned product purchased from Allison’s Home & Garden however the recipient of the goods must notify us in writing within 5 working days of the delivery date that you wish to return the goods, and subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be returned unused and as new, in saleable condition, and in the original product packaging.
- You are responsible for the cost and arranging the return of the goods. At our discretion and in some circumstances we may able to arrange a collection for you with our current haulier where applicable. The cost of this is £50.00 per pallet up to 1250kg within a 20 Mile radius from our premises. £POA if a Hi-Ab lorry is required or the distance is in excess of 20 Miles.
- The goods must be on the pallet exactly the same as how it was delivered, so the driver can load via a pump truck onto the vehicle.
- You are responsible for the goods until they are in our possession and have been deemed as accepted.
Please note: Only full packs or unopened accessories can be returned.
Refunds will be issued once we have received the returned goods and verified their condition and they've been booked back into stock. This may take up to 7 working days once the goods have been received.
You will receive a full refund of the amount paid less relevant collection and re-stocking charges where applicable and any damages.
If you are returning the goods yourself, please supply a covering letter or note with your full name and order number from your invoice, so we can identify the goods. Goods sent back with no information cannot be identified to the sender, which may result in a delay of your refund / credit.
Please send the goods to:
Allison’s Services And Supplies, Cambridge Street, Castleford, West Yorkshire, WF10 5BL